Sunday, January 23, 2011

picture blog

This is one of my most memorable pictures ever. It was my first season playing for onw and i had a very good year. This was the game against Lawrence and it was probably my best game of the season i was starting offensive right tackle and defensive tackle. I got 6 pancake blocks and a lot of great blocks. Also on defense i got three sacks and recovered a fumble. The picture is the last play of the game where Lawrence has the ball and I am  in the air trying to stop the pass and sadly missed by an inch but it was incomplete and we won. This picture is very memorable to me because that game we were supposed to lose and the guys were way bigger then us but we worked together as a team and won.

2 comments:

  1. Great photo! I didn't know you could jump that high. Maybe we need to move you to receiver? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stick with being a linemen haha

    ReplyDelete